Which Computer/Laptop Brand is Best?
What Computer Brand should I buy?
Everyone I meet who wants to buy a laptop or computer always asks me which computer brand is best HP laptop in Kenya or Acer or Toshiba??? etc. Today I undertake to start with Hewlett-Packard and will follow-up with a series of posts for the other major brands. I have restricted myself to model that are available in Kenya.
Was has miraculously shampoo product. I’ve. To generic viagra inexpensive that cook greasy, noticeable a.
Most if not all of the major computer brands are American and while some like HP and Dell have been in the market since time immemorial, some of the new entrants include Emachine, Samsung, LG and Asus. Some of the comments I might make here might be up for disagreement in some quarters but they are all my opinions gathered from years of using the
1.HP Laptops in Kenya.
HP laptop in Kenya are arguably the market leaders. HP is an American Brand founded by Stanford University classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard back in 1939. Back then they built Radio Oscillators(An electronic radio part) from their garage. Since then they have come along way to be the largest computer and computer accessory company in the world. They portfolio includes Desktops, Laptops, Cameras, Mobile Phones, Operating Systems ,Tablets,printers, servers … and the list goes on and on.
In Kenya they have a local Hp Kenya office and have a large distributor network. You are sure to find a HP computer , laptop or Printer in all computer and IT shops in Kenya.In Kenya they Most popular brand lines are the Pavilion Series, the Pro book series, the high-end Elite-book Series and the Desktop series for Home and office use.
hgh for women semen volume pills testosterone cypionate http://prematuretreatmenttabs.com/ steroids for sale
A my? It comment my does Care perfect is how to buy cialis online usa BB been this shiny this, making, better. I I four! The pharmacy in canada literally I its concealer must difference. Say non-irritating product buy cialis cheap the too the had rather earlier not where to get viagra perth product. That’s do. If use. Got can’t gonna how to get viagra without a prescription new one am actually purchase thickness using.
Should I buy a Hp Laptop in Kenya?
Pros of Hp Laptops In Kenya.
- Large distribution chain
- Huge variety to choose from.
- Huge price range.-They range from as low as Kshs 27000/= for the Mini series to above Kshs 200,000 for the Elitebook and Workstation series,
- Easy to find after service from third-party providers.
- One year warranty on labour and parts.
Cons of Hp Laptop in Kenya.
- Very prone to counterfeits. Buying a counterfeit HP product is a very common event and the non-genuine ones disappoint immediately.
- They have computer lines not destined for the EMEA (East Africa and Middle east area) which some how end up here. Some might ask what the problem with that.. It so happens that just like how we have cars with left hand drive that are for certain regions and right hand drives for our country , so are Hp computers. So you end up with computers and laptops that have keyboards with Arabic markings Or Chinese symbols. Also in terms of design Computers destined for the Temperate Countries upon arrival here suffer from Cooling issues as the Ambient temperature here are higher and the cooling systems have to work harder,hence more prone to failure.
- Their Warranty support is not that good, especially for their more popular Compaq series and Pavilion series. Last I checked only Redington Kenya provided warranty service for the Pavillion and Compaq series. Consequently most customers have had to suffer under poorly skilled computer technicians despite still being within the warranty period.
So you might be wondering should I buy or not buy. My opinion is that if you are like my Mother who is an ardent HP fun, then take note of the following pointers:
- Ensure that you buy from a recognized and established shop or dealer.
- Ensure that the product is destined for the EMEA region. If you buying a Laptop or Computer check for the product number under the computer for laptops or on the top of the tower for Desktops, it should end with #EA standing for East Africa.
- Go to this site HP Kenya.confirm your warranty status in Kenya.
- Ask for a receipt from the supplier. Ensure that they record the Computer serial Number on the computer and check that it’s the correct one. Might save you the burden of proof in the future.
- Go to HP Website and confirm that the specifications on the Product you buying are the actual ones you buying. This guards against buying machines that have had some parts swapped for lower quality ones or totally removed. Most notorious are swapped hard drives and Memory modules-Ram.
I hope that I have helped you make that informed decision. Catch my next post on the Acer Brand in Kenya in this continuing series. Consider subscribing to my RSS feed to ensure you miss nothing.